[Encyclopedia of colored flower rolls]_How to do_How to do
Many people prefer to eat Hanamaki in their lives, because Hanamaki is different from ordinary steamed buns. Some seasonings are added to it, which will taste better, and can be made in different styles, making people feel more appetite.The method of colored flower rolls is very simple. When they are combined, the dough can be colored, and no coloring and vegetable juice is required.
Color flower roll material main ingredients: flour 300g; auxiliary materials: carrot 50g, green beans 50g, corn kernels 50g, yeast 3g, water amount, soybean oil amount color flower roll flour with water and yeast and agglomeration, proofing.
Chopped carrots, corn kernels, and green beans.
Wake up the noodles and roll them into pie.
Apply a little oil.
Sprinkle with carrots, corn kernels, and green beans.
Roll into strips.
Cut into pieces.
Fold it in half, twist it into a green embryo in the opposite direction, and steam it in the pot.
250 grams of flour in pretzel.
140 grams of warm water.
3 grams of yeast.
15 grams of white sugar.
5 grams of vegetable oil.
Vegetable oil theory first 1.
Stir in water and mix with flour.
Mix the oils and knead into a smooth dough. Cover the plastic wrap and relax at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Roll the dough into thin slices and brush a layer of oil on the dough.
Sprinkle with some salt.
The peppercorn powder is rolled into long strips and squashed slightly.
Cut into 16 pieces.
Take two overlapping pieces and press down with chopsticks from the middle, then turn both ends down and squeeze tightly.
Ingredients of spring onion flower rolls Flour, fresh yeast, shallots, salt, vegetable oil Method 1, fresh yeast is warmed and poured into flour and mixed well, knead with an appropriate amount of water to form a soft, hard and moderate dough, cover or cover with a damp cloth and proof to 2Times bigger.
2, chopped green onions.
3. Knead the fermented dough until there are no air bubbles in the dough and roll it into a thin sheet with a thickness of about 0.
For a large 5 cm slice, sprinkle with salt and roll it out. Then pour in some vegetable oil and spread evenly.
4. Roll up into long strips and divide into small pieces.
Use two hands to fold the medicament horizontally and fold it by three folds. Press it in the middle with chopsticks. Hold the indentation in both hands and twist 180 degrees backwards.
5. The finished flower roll blanks should be proofed for 15 minutes and then put into the cold water pot. The high heat should be boiled. Turn to low heat and steam for 15 minutes to turn off the heat. After 3 minutes, open the lid and take out.Keep cool.
Tip # 1, the trick with many layers of flowers is to use chopsticks to compress the medicine after it is three-folded.
2. The key to the softness of Hanamaki is that the noodles must be doubled, and the blanks must be proofed and steamed.
3. After steaming, wait for 3 minutes before opening the lid. The flower roll will be full.
3. Place the finished flower rolls on the steam grid, add water to the steamer and heat until the heat is turned off. Put in the cover of the flower rolls and ferment for 20-25 minutes (Figure 3), then turn on the water and boil for 10 minutes.
Remove after turning off the fire for 5 minutes.
Tips If you have enough time, it will be better to wake up a little bit and steam it out.